- Suresh, G., Bhupatiraju, S. and Sirohi, R.A. Determinants of Women’s Financial Inclusion: Evidence from India, Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, (Forthcoming)
- Kothakapa, G. and Sirohi, R.A. ‘Capital as Power’: An Alternative Reading of India’s Post-2011 Economic Slowdown, Area Development and Policy, (Forthcoming)
- Bahinipati, C. S., Sirohi, R. A., and Rao, S. S. (2022).” Technological Innovations, Behavioural Interventions, and Household Energy Conservation: Policy Insights and Lessons. Ecology, Economy and Society–the INSEE Journal, 5(1), 63-87.
- Sekhar, N. and Sirohi, RA (2021). The Revolution Will Not Be Colour-blind: The Abiding Relevance of Anti-Apartheid Thought, International Critical Thought, 11(4), 568-584.
- Kothakapa, G., Bhupatiraju, S and Sirohi, R.A. (2021). Revisiting the Link Between Financial Development and Industrialization: Evidence from Low and Middle Income Countries, Annals of Finance, 17(2), 215-230.
- Sirohi, RA and Gupta, SS (2020). The Political Economy of Race and Caste: Revisiting the Writings of Mariátegui and Ambedkar, Journal of Labor and Society, 23(3), 399–413.