- Ph.D, Johannes Kepler University & RICAM, Linz, Austria
- M.Tech, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- M.Sc, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India
- H. Ammari, D. P. Challa, A. P. Choudhury and M.Sini. The Equivalent Media Generated by Bubbles of High Contrasts: Volumetric Metamaterials and Metasurfaces. Multiscale Model. Simul. 18 (2020), no. 1, 240–293.
- D. P. Challa, F. Mouffouk, M. Sini. Estimation of a class of quasi-resonances generated by multiple small particles with high surface impedances. Math. Methods Appl. Sci. 42 (2019), no. 10, 3568–3578.
- D. P. Challa, A. Mantile and M.Sini. Characterization of the acoustic fields scattered by a cluster of small holes. Asymptotic Analysis. DOI: 10.3233/ASY-191560
- H. Ammari, D. P. Challa, A. P. Choudhury and M.Sini. The point-interaction approximation for the fields generated by contrasted bubbles at arbitrary fixed frequencies. J. Differential Equations 267 (2019), no. 4, 2104–2191.
- D. P. Challa, A.P. Choudhury and M. Sini. Mathematical Imaging Using Electric or Magnetic Nanoparticles as Contrast Agents. Inverse Problems and Imaging (IPI), 12(3), 573-605, 2018.
- D. P. Challa, F. Mouffouk and M. Sini. Modeling and simulation of the motion of nanoparticles in cylindrical capillaries allowing particle-to-wall interactions. Math.
Meth. Appl. Sci.(M2AS), 40(8), 3111-3128, 2017.
- F. Al-Musallam, D. P. Challa and M. Sini. The equivalent medium for the elastic scattering by many small rigid bodies and applications. IMA J Appl Math, 81(6):
- D. P. Challa and M. Sini. Multiscale analysis of the acoustic scattering by
many scatterers of impedance type. Z. Angew. Math. Phys., 67(3):1–31, 2016.
- A. Alsaedi, F. Alzahrani, D. P. Challa, M. Kirane and M. Sini. Extraction of the index of refraction by embedding multiple and close small inclusions. Inverse
Problems, 32(4):045004, 18, 2016.
- A. Alsaedi, B. Ahmad, D. P. Challa, M. Kirane and M. Sini. A cluster of many Dr. Durga Prasad Challa small holes with purely imaginary negative surface impedances may generate a
negative refraction index. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci.(M2AS), 39(13):3607-3622,2016.