- Bahinipati, C.S., and A.K. Gupta, (2022). “Methodological Challenges in Assessing Loss and Damage from Climate-related Extreme Events and Slow Onset Disasters: Evidence from India”, International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, Accepted.
- Paul, B., U. Patnaik, Subash S., K.K. Murari and C.S. Bahinipati, (2022). “Fertilizer use, Value and Knowledge Capital: A case of Indian Farming”, Sustainability, 14(19), 1249.
- Biswal, D. and C.S. Bahinipati, “Why are farmers not insuring crops against risks in India? A Review”, Progress in Disaster Science, 15: 100241, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pdisas.2022.100241.
- Bahinipati, C.S., R.A. Sirohi and S. Rao, (2022) “Technological innovation and behavioural interventions for household energy conservation: policy insights and lessons”, Ecology, Economy and Society – the INSEE Journal, 5(1), 63-87.
- Bahinipati, C.S. and U. Patnaik, (2022), “What motivates farm-level adaptation in India? A systematic review”, In Haque, A.K.E. et al., ‘Climate change and community resilience: insights from South Asia’, Springer, Chapter 4, pp. 49.68.
- Bahinipati, C.S., V. Kumar and P.K. Viswanathan, (2021) “An Evidence based systematic review on farmers’ adaptation strategies in India”, Food Security, 13(2): 399-418.
- Loganathan, S., C.S. Bahinipati, K.E. Seetharam and K.N. Satyanarayana, (2021), “Policies and priorities for developing capacity to build high quality infrastructure”, In Hayashi, Y. et al., ‘Frontiers in high-speed rail development’, ADBI Press, Tokyo, Chapter 20, pp. 510-525.
- Bahinipati, C.S., and U. Patnaik, (2020), “Does development reduce damage risk from climate extremes? Empirical evidence for floods in India”, Water Policy, 22(5), 748-767.