HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Dr. Bibhuti Mary Kachhap
Areas of Interest
- South Asian Literature and Cultural Studies
- Migrant Literature
- Diaspora Studies
- Conflict Studies
- New Religious Movements
- Ph. D., Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad, India.
- M. Phil., Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, India
- M. A., Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
- B. A. (Hons. in English), St. Xavier’s College Ranchi, India
Kachhap, Bibhuti Mary and Aravind, Aju. Narration of the Displaced: A Study of Female Characters in the Novel Island of a Thousand Mirrors. Forum for World Literature Studies (China) (March 2017): 9- I.
- Kachhap, Bibhuti Mary and Aravind, Aju Revisiting Ethno-nationalism: A Study of Nihal De Silva’s The Road from Elephant Pass. Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities (ISSN 0975-2935), Vol. 10, No. 1, 2018
- Kachhap, Bibhuti Mary. Chauvinistic Display: A Study of Vijay Tendulkar’s Silence the Court is in Session. “Studies in Vijay Tendulkar’s Silence the Court is in Session. Edited by M Abou Raihan Rinku and shah Al Mamun Sarkar, Booksway, 2017, pp.142-147.
- Kachhap, Bibhuti Mary. Mahesh Dattani’s Bravely Fought the Queen: An Excursion of the Feminine Self in Relation to Conjugal life. Studies in Mahesh Dattani’s Bravely Fought the Queen. Edited by Eeshan Ali, Bookways, 2014, pp.81-84.
- Kachhap, Bibhuti Mary. Social and Moral Ethics in Mahesh Dattani’s Tara. Studies in Mahesh Dattani’s Tara. Edited by Eeshan Ali and Wungreiyon Moinao, Bookways, 2014, pp.54-59.